Commodore 64, Commodore 64sx enthusiasts?

plato computer computer at officereach.net
Wed Jul 6 18:29:29 CDT 2005

wow, that's super cool!  I always thought the SX64 was one of the coolest
things that I have ever seen, and it was way ahead of its' time.  I gotta
laugh on the box where it says "business or office"... beacuse, um, that
40 columns sure makes spreadsheets a pain.

if someone would like it, I am going to be dis-engaging myself from it -
$100.00 plus shipping and it's yours.