Commodore 64, Commodore 64sx enthusiasts?

plato computer computer at officereach.net
Wed Jul 6 22:49:15 CDT 2005

jim if you want a computer (mostly together, missing some keys), I would
be happy to send you the one that  I have designated as "parts"... that
way, I bet you can have two complete sx64's.

I think that commodore went wrong in three areas.

1. they never put a standart rs232 port on their stuff. sure you could
use 1488's , but that was not the point.  There was no real rs232.

2. The disk drives were basically computers to themselves;

3. 40 columns just ain't cool. 80 is the way to go.

So..... what else?  Is Anyone here who was integrally involved in the
design of the machine?