Z8001/Z8002 CPU

z r zahidsolo at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 07:46:02 CDT 2005

Dear Joe R
Good morning

For Z8002 you need Compiler or technique to use it, I
have so many Z80 , I try to use it in the begining ,
but then I shift to 8051 and Atmel AVR
microcontrollers, its fine. At tat time I have Cd with
compilers for Zilog , If I will look again I may get
it again. I worked a lot on microprocessors system.
Also I removed these Zilog ICs from some big PC Bords
from scrap. I think some place I have the pin
configration and instruction set for Z8002.

Also If you want to exchange two three pieces of Z8002
with Z80s then I may also try.

Micro controllers have benifit that no connections are
required, but they are slower then microprocessor
system

Regards
ZahisZolo