Nice Xerox 820 System...

Parker, Kevin KParker at workcover.com
Tue Jul 12 18:47:30 CDT 2005

I actually have one of these and wondered what it was. I rescued it from
someone's front veranda a few years ago but have never fired it up. I'd
like to give the drives a really good clean before I do but haven't got
around to sourcing any documentation on this machine. I basically got a
box full of dust which happened to have some electrical bits in it :-)

When I picked it up I got a box full of 8" floppies and a heap of CPM
manuals - I think they were badged NEC so I'm not sure if there is any
correlation between the two.

I'll do a hunt for some docs when I'm ready to go but in the mean time
if anyone has any pointers to such stuff I'd be most grateful.

Kevin Parker
Web Services Consultant
WorkCover Corporation

p: 08 8233 2548