Commodore 64-sx Keyboard getting stuck?

GManuel (GMC) gmanuel at gmconsulting.net
Wed Jul 13 00:36:35 CDT 2005

Louis,

I have had similar problems with my SX-64 in the past as well. What it
turned out to be for me was some loose connetions inside the computer. Once
I open it up and reseat all socketed chips and any edge connectors with the
boards inside everything worked fine again. Never had a keyboard go bad on
me yet (knock wood), this has always fixed it up right away for me.

Hope this helps,
Greg Manuel

==> See forgotten passwords befind **** asterisks: www.SeePassword.com