Anything on Bigboard II?

Aaron Brockbank aaron at ndwsfc.org.au
Fri Jul 15 04:46:44 CDT 2005

Hello, all.

As a recent purchaser of the Ferguson Bigboard II, I find that it's without
any kind of documentation. Is there anything available anywhere for this?

>From reading back issues of EA and ETI here in Australia, this was first
released here in November of 1983, by (the now defunct, I believe) Ritronics
(aka Rod Irving Electronics) of Melbourne. The board is marked with "(c)1982
J. Ferguson" and makes no mention of Digital Research Computers, or Cal-Tex.

I've read that the BB II was the basis for the Xerox 820, but the schematics
that I've been able to locate for the 820 are nothing like what's on the BB
II.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this.

Aaron (from the land downunder)