Lots of kit needs a good home - quick

Matt London classiccmp at knm.yi.org
Mon Jul 18 08:24:00 CDT 2005

Hi Guys,

I've got a lot of stuff in storage at my parents' office, but they have to
move this weekend and I've been told they're not moving all my stuff, so
it has to go.

Unfortunatly, I'm now living on the other side of the atlantic, so I can't
take it with me, so this is a call to everyone on the list to find homes
for things :&)

I'd much rather it go to someone who'll give it a good home than just put
it on ebay or such. Some of it has sentimental value - I'm sure you know
how it goes.

Anyway - Fred's already arranging to pick up most of the DEC stuff, but
there's a lot more.

Take a look at a list and photos at http://pkl.net/~matt/stuff/forsale/

Like I said - it's all got to go by Sunday (although I might be able to
hold onto stuff until tuesday/wednesday).

I'll be back in the UK on Thursday, but there'll be someone around all
week if you want to pick stuff up.

Unfortunatly, I'm not sure I can handle shipping much of this.

Please drop me a line if you want anything (and if you wanna make a
contribution to my moving fund, that would be most appreciated).

Or you can probably find me on irc.freenode.net #classiccmp as Matt

--Matt London