local demolition of SAGE building

C Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Wed Jul 20 17:55:50 CDT 2005

John,

After reading this description of the building, I immediately recalled a
building that I've seen around here.  While helping my sister and her
husband move, I saw a very solid looking building, that had Go Away
written all over it.  I wondered what it had been, or what was in it
now.  After doing a bit of reasearch, I now find that it was part of a
SAGE installion!  Wow, something really cool in my very own home town!

Here it is then:

http://www.radomes.org/museum/photos/FortCusterMISAGEcenter.jpg

Here it is now:

http://www.radomes.org/museum/recent/FortCusterMI.html

As you can see, it looks to be in pretty good shape!

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA