Free: CBM PETs, disk unit, Sinclair QL (Abingdon UK)

Antonio Carlini a.carlini at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 20 18:37:40 CDT 2005

I picked up two CBMs a disk drive and a QL from Chris.

I've not sorted the stuff out yet but there'sa goodly amount of manuals
for various bits (which I'll no doubt scan) and some cassettes, disks
and QL microdrive carts.

There's also some homebrew stuff, so I may do as someone just suggested
in another thread and contact the  "Apple 1" buyer :-)