Stuff for pickup in NE Philadelphia

Al Hartman alhartman at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 19:39:22 CDT 2005

I've got two for sure, possibly three barely used Wyse
60 Terminals which anyone who is willing to make the
trip to NE Philadelphia is welcome to.

I had gotten them in the hopes of using them as
terminals to a Linux Box, but now... They are taking
up too much room.

I also have an IBM AT, current condition unknown. I
think it's a 10mhz unit with at least a 10mb HDD and
DOS on it. I believe I still have an original IBM AT
Keyboard for it as well.

It booted the last time I tried to use it.

I *MIGHT* have a matching CGA monitor for it. Probably
the Princeton Clone of the IBM Display.

I also have a couple of TTL Monochrome Monitors.

E-mail me off list to make arrangements.

These are free for the taking.

Thanks!!!

I'm located near where Route 1 and the Penna Turnpike
cross. Just south of the NE Border of Philadelphia.

Al Hartman
Phila, PA