Apple I on ebay - this time it's for real.

Scott Stevens chenmel at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 22 22:58:41 CDT 2005

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 20:58:31 -0700 (PDT)
steven stengel <tosteve at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Only $20,000 - includes wooden box.
>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5791473252&category=80075&rd=1
>
> Same thing:
> http://tinyurl.com/bb4dl

I've got at least _half_ of that system, as I have what appears to be
the exact model of Sanyo monitor pictured.  Mine has a vintage asset
sticker on it from Honeywell's "Res. Microprocessor Lab" in Minneapolis.
 I should build my BigBoard into a wooden case and stick that monitor on
top of it.   I could even use Apple wood, as one of the old trees in our
orchard has died and there are a few big pieces of the trunk.

Naw.  It'd never have that 'L@@K! RARE Collectors Item' sheen to it.