A minor Adventure in Vintage Computing

James Rice jrice54 at blackcube.org
Mon Jul 25 09:05:46 CDT 2005

I knew Foxboro was old but didn't realize they were founded in 1908.  I
remember working on pneumatic controls from Foxboro that were date coded
in the 1930's.  This was in 1972-4 time frame at Anderson-Clayton Foods
in Sherman, TX.  This was a  vegetable oil refinery that closed in
2001-02 after being sold around 5-6 times since 1984..

James

--
www.blackcube.org  The Texas State Home for Wayward and Orphaned Computers