A minor Adventure in Vintage Computing

James Rice jrice54 at blackcube.org
Mon Jul 25 09:00:01 CDT 2005

Foxboro is an old very large control and instrumentation company located
of all places, Foxboro, MA.  Back in the old pneumatic control days
until the mid to late 1980's Foxboro was the gold standard of
instruments in a process industry.  They have always had a reputation of
being very proud of their products.  They are now part of Invensys along
with Robertshaw and some other old line instrument  makers.
http://www.foxboro.com/us/eng/Homepage  Anything Foxboro produced will
be highly propertiery and information will be hard to find outside of
Foxboro or a plant that happens to own the equipment.

I worked in vegetable oil refining for almost 30 years as a electrical
and control contractor.  I still have dreams of those old plants.

James

--
www.blackcube.org  The Texas State Home for Wayward and Orphaned Computers