vcf midwest stuff

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Tue Jul 26 10:22:21 CDT 2005

Getting my travel plans together for VCF Midwest this saturday. I think I'm
going to stay in a RedRoof that's about 5 miles east of the vcf location (I
like redroof and the econolodge just didn't strike me).

Since VCFm is one day, are people getting together for dinner the night
before, or dinner the day of the show? Since it's only a 5 hour drive for
me, if people get together the night before I'll head back saturday right
after VCF. If people are going to get together saturday night, I'll head
back sunday morning.

I will be bringing the infamous red trailer, and exhibiting it in a booth at
VCF. See the marks the fire/explosion left on the trailer! See the bullet
holes from the police shooting at it.... *GRIN*

But seriously - if anyone wants me to bring something particular up for
trades, now is the time!

Jay