PDP-8s and -10s

Megan mbg at TheWorld.com
Tue Jul 26 21:26:26 CDT 2005

I'm really behind on my mail, so someone may have already answered
this...

>not later than 1975 or so (RSTS/E V5B).  And RT11 development probably
>was hosted on RSTS at some point.  (So was OS-8 support, on an 11/60,

RT-11 development was hosted on a RSTS machine back when I joined
the group in 1977.  The host name was 'TS1' and was located in a
lab on ML5-5.  We later moved over to an RSX-based machine, named
DAEMON.

                                        Megan Gentry
                                        Former RT-11 Developer

| Megan Gentry, EMT/B, PP-ASEL,ST| email: mbg at world.std.com         |
| Member of Technical Staff      |        megan at savaje.com          |
| SavaJe Technologies, Inc.      |             (s/ at /@/)             |
| 100 Apollo Drive               | URL:     http://world.std.com/~mbg/ |
| Chelmsford, MA 01824           | "pdp-11 programmer - some assembler |
| (978) 256 6521   (DEC '77-'98) |  required." - mbg            KB1FCA |