Sighting in the movies...

Witchy witchy at binarydinosaurs.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 10:29:20 CDT 2005

 > Very **funny** movie.  It came out in 1980 so the 2600 would have been
>> > very big at the time.
>>
>> Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.
>
> Was that the one where one of the aircrew turned to jelly? :-)

Airplane II that one I think. Those 2 are my most favourite films of all
time; I don't think there's many films since then have had me crying with
laughter so hard it hurts.

ObClassiccmp: the Rockford Files is on one of the several hundred TV
channels we have here and there's not a computer in sight :)

--
adrian/witchy
Binary Dinosaurs creator/curator