"Pozidriv" [was Re: Tools (was: IBM 5155 analogue display fault]

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 19:08:06 CDT 2005

>     You mean $napOn!   Checkout the ads in NutsNVolts, you can buy a whole
> set of interchangeable bits for about $5. That's a fraction of what SnapOn
> or the TechTool suppliers will charge you for a single bit.

There's probably a good reason for that. My experience is that the cheap
bits wear out quickly, they mangle the screwheads, etc.

It is said 'The bad workman blames his tools' I've always though the
reason for that is that the good workman has bought decent tools...

-tony
(I am not rich enough to buy cheap tools)