Data I/O 2900 system disk?

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 12:56:07 CDT 2005

On 6/1/05, Mark KAHRS <kahrs at caip.rutgers.edu> wrote:

> I obtained a Data I/O 2900 programmer at Dayton in rather grotty but
> serviceable shape.

If that was the one in the corner of the flea market, I spotted it,
but didn't do much more than glance over it.

> Also, to add to Ethan's Dayton report: I saw several Ultra 1s
> [one going for $5 at the end of Saturday] but no DEC, No SGI
> and certainly no Xerox Altos.

Wow... I missed the Ultras.  I probably wouldn't have picked one up
anyway, as I'm after a box that can run Solaris 10 (working on that
already; this isn't a troll for offers).

I had hoped to find a BA-356 or two, as I've seen them there in the
past.  Alas, none were in plain sight.

-ethan