OT, but funny

Computer Collector Newsletter news at computercollector.com
Thu Jun 2 16:31:57 CDT 2005

I got an HP brochure in the snail mail today, the kind of insert they put
into Sunday newspapers... I flipped through it and noticed in the PocketPC
section that the sample screen image showed the standard "today" listing...
The list said "Owner: Peter Gibbons" and the task item was "Review TPS
reports."

Gotta love nerd humor.  It was a fairly tiny font, so I wonder how many
people will notice the joke.