IMSAI Score update/Spare BYTEs/Got an Altair too

Cini, Richard Richard.Cini at wachovia.com
Fri Jun 3 07:06:15 CDT 2005

Mike:

	Yes, you're right...I guess now I can cross it off the list (Austin
Powers is one of my favorite movies BTW. Yeah, baby!). However, if you
already have an [insert rare machine name here] and someone offered you a
second one of the same for the cost of shipping, would you (or anyone on
this list) turn it down unless they were seriously out of space?

	Time to watch War Games...

Rich