9900 CPU was:Re: Rescued Items

Joe R. rigdonj at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jun 5 08:54:28 CDT 2005

At 09:43 AM 6/5/05 -0400, Allison wrote:

>Yep!  I want one!!! ;)
>
>On the real front I'm looking for the TI9900 (cpu chip) based stuff.
>They are a bit lighter.

   Check out the Fluke equipment including the Fluke 1722A GP-IB Instrument
Controller. Fluke used the 9900 in a lot of their stuff. The 1722 is
similar to the HP 9915 and Tektronix 4041 and uses the 9900 CPU. I have a
complete set of docs for it if you find one. I think I have the DOS disk
for it as well.

  Hmm. I just checked E-bay and there's one for sale there now
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1504&item=7520651328
>. They want way too much for it but it does include the hard to find
programmer's keyboard.  There are a couple others for sale there as well
<http://search.ebay.com/fluke-1722_W0QQfromZR40QQsatitleZflukeQ201722Q2aQQso
jsZ1>.

   joe