S100 address buss troubleshooting

Richard A. Cini rcini at optonline.net
Sun Jun 5 14:25:15 CDT 2005

Interestingly, in this unit, the front panel power switch is not used.
There is a jumper on the PC board which bridges the connector for the
switch. A new power switch was inserted in the back panel and wired
directly in the line.

About the UL listing, I thought it interesting how exposed line voltage
was. It's very easy to touch line voltage if you're not careful.

Rich