Things to do in Minneapolis?

Lawrence Wilkinson ljw-cctech at ljw.me.uk
Mon Jun 6 17:14:17 CDT 2005

I'm going for a 1-week business trip to Minneapolis next week, and
seeing as it was (is?) the supercomputer centre of the world I thought
there might be something worth seeing?

One place I probably won't be able to get to is Chippewa Falls; I arrive
Saturday afternoon and the museum there isn't open on Sunday.  If I do
get a morning or afternoon off it will be my preferred destination.

Any suggestions, or will I have to be happy with the Mall of America or
The-largest-ball-of-twine-in-the-world-made-by-one-person ?

LJW
Lawrence Wilkinson                                 lawrence at ljw.me.uk
The IBM 360/30 page                       http://www.ljw.me.uk/ibm360