Proper name for Tandy Color Computer?

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Mon Jun 6 17:37:57 CDT 2005

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Dave Dunfield wrote:
> I've been meaning to post an inquiry about the various CoCo
> models ... Aside from different memory sizes and standard/extended
> BASIC, are there any physical variants other than I have described
> above?

There were multiple different models of motherboard.
I don't remember any of the details, other than piggy-backed 16s v 64K RAM
chips in the 32K, but "Dr. Marty" Goodman <martygoodman at sbcglobal.net>
should be able to give you full details.

There were also several different models of the floppy controller.