Apple Goes Intel...

Curt @ Atari Museum curt at atarimuseum.com
Tue Jun 7 07:29:12 CDT 2005

I think its rather interesting that quietly Apple was "kind enough" to
release Darwin, its x86 version of the Mac OS out, I've tinkered around
with it and monitor the Darwin discussions on the Apple mailing list.
Now all of a sudden, its like Apple was quietly grooming its x86 OS
platform, hey its always good to see another Windows competitor in the
ring on the x86 platform, I'm sure IBM is not too happy, Apple's move
all but ensures the death of the PowerPC chip since they were its
biggest buyer.

Curt