OT: RE: Apple Goes Intel...

John Foust jfoust at threedee.com
Tue Jun 7 08:40:02 CDT 2005

At 06:26 AM 6/7/2005, Jules Richardson wrote:
>On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 20:56 -0700, Cameron Kaiser wrote:
>> The same fate that befell SGI's transition to x86 is waiting for Apple.
>
>Indeed. You'd think that Apple would have learned from others mistakes.
>Has there been any word from Apple employees about feelings within the
>company about this?

If we're not 100% certain that history must repeat itself according
to our predictions, I think we might all need to crawl out of the
basement to search for food, water and other opinions.  I mean, it will
be light out there and there may be other people that will brush
against us, but I think we can handle it.

- John