Televideo Personal Mini

SP spedraja at ono.com
Wed Jun 8 15:28:40 CDT 2005

This was sold in the beginning of the 80's. I have some Ad's from the
Professional Computer Magazines  edited in Spain in this epoch. It had
Infoshare for OS (the early version of Netware) and used one 80186 for
processor. There was one in eBay recently in which I was interested, but I
had bad luck :-)

Regards
Sergio