Apple Goes Intel...

Michael Sokolov msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Thu Jun 9 21:06:48 CDT 2005

Fred Cisin <cisin at xenosoft.com> wrote:

> Thank you, Michael, for clarifying that Apple's choice to go Intel
> is NOT an engineering, NOR a marketing decision,
> but is in reality an intergalactic conspiracy.

I made my post in response to Eric's comments regarding DRM and Richard
Stallman's prophetic "Right to read" story, not in response to Apple's
choice to go Intel.

I couldn't care less about what CPU Apple uses - that's utterly
insignificant on the cosmic scale.  Technology changes, but the epic
struggle between good and evil, between Light and darkness, and between
freedom and tyranny stays the same.

MS