Retrochallenge, 2005

Stan Barr stanb at dial.pipex.com
Tue Jun 14 14:16:30 CDT 2005

Hi,

> Hold the phone... Maybe other classiccmp readers already know this; I
> didn't... MLA stands for "Macintosh Liberation Army"...!?

Well, I use a 486 every day, as a print server*, another one quite often
as a PDP-11 emulator and a Mac SE (68000) most days as a terminal to a
Linux box.  To me these are quite modern machines...

* It actually does more than providing print services, but that's all
I'm using it for.  It will also act as a firewall and router and it runs
a webserver (for remote admin).

--
Cheers,
Stan Barr  stanb at dial.pipex.com