Liquidating my collection

Francois fauradon at frontiernet.net
Fri Jun 17 16:21:32 CDT 2005

Ok gang,
One more clarification: By "garage sale" I meant that you come to my house,
look at my stuff, buy what you want and haul it out to your home.... Sorry,
at this point I do not see myself shipping stuff left and right. While I
would rather have one big event with lots of people at once, I am available
most of the time and can arrange for anyone to come check out what I have at
almost any time. There are a lot of peripherals for the machines listed as
well as software, docs, magazines and books that would take the whole summer
to inventory.
Thank you for understanding.
Francois