Altair Fan

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Sat Jun 18 11:11:12 CDT 2005

Rumor has it that John Foust may have mentioned these words:
>At 02:30 AM 6/18/2005, Joe R. wrote:
> >>then you will need to make a sign to put on it to state that the air flow
> >>has been changed from the "historical"   :-)
> >  Only if you're completely anal!
>
>Maybe this should be a new category at the VCF:  Most properly
>tagged and archived PC.  Take an old computer, change a few screws,
>clean the dust filters, wipe off original dirt, and then be sure
>to cover it in little tags and notes and cloth bags with strings
>containing the original screws.

Don't forget the cloth bag containing the original dirt! ;^>

Or... Take the dirt down to your local biometrics testing lab, and have a
full DNA workup done on it - you could use that as a "previous owner
provenance." Bwaaahaaahaaahaaahaaa!!!

>   Perfectly archived, ready to survive the coming apocalypse.

Taco-lips? Nah, I had duck last nite. (tho I did have guacamole & chips for
a snack afterwards... ;-)

Laterz,
"Merch"

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | A new truth in advertising slogan
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers | for MicroSoft: "We're not the oxy...