Torch Computers Ltd PSU available - anyone need a spare?

listmailgoeshere at gmail.com listmailgoeshere at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 17:20:48 CDT 2005

(I tried to send this to cctech a while ago and don't think it ever
made its way onto the list - my apologies for the bandwidth if it
actually did...)

Hi List,

I have here a Farnell N110P411 open-chassis SMPSU. On a relay on one
end of the board there is a white sticker with the text "TORCH
COMPUTERS LTD (C) 1983" and a QC stamp.

If anyone would like this (free, you pay shipping) as a spare part or
for a repair/restoration, please speak up by private email. I'm having
a clearout and I won't be able to keep this for too much longer before
it gets recycled.

Ed.