Altair Fan

Sun Jun 19 17:03:22 CDT 2005

>> [...] of Tony to, in effect, criticize (or at least criticise :)
>> others for not sharing his feelings here.
> The fact that I criticise somebody (and I think that's a pretty
> strong word for simply disagreeing with them)

Not for simply disagreeing with them.  For disagreeing with them
vociferously and repeatedly, even after the discussion had reached a
point where it was clear the disagreement was fundamental (of the "I
feel A is more important than B" / "I feel B is more important than A"
sort, though not that clearly presented).

Or at least that's how it read to me.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca