CS/80 disc geometry

David Comley david_comley at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 21:40:25 CDT 2005

So what would it take to kick off a CS/80 simulator
project for Linux or NetBSD - or even Solaris ? Is
anyone on the list skilled in the art of architecting
open source software projects ?

I keep coming back to this subject myself as I survey
the growing pile of HPIB devices in my collection
awaiting CS/80 disks (right now I have three and no
working disks) and I would certainly want to
contribute to a software effort on this subject.

Regards,

Dave