Want IBM 400-series account machine

Marvin Johnston marvin at rain.org
Tue Mar 1 12:30:51 CST 2005

One book that has quite a bit of interesting information on these
machines is "Punched Card Data processing" by Gustave Rath. I lucked out
at the last TRW swap meet and found this along with "Industrial
Calculating Devices" by Wilcox, Butler. The first book is available on
ABE for about $9.00 or so, but the other book is a little more pricey at
around $40.00.