more duplicate posts

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Wed Mar 2 23:58:13 CST 2005

Here's the odd part. The list is not doing this consistantly. Most traffic I
get from the list, I just hit "reply" and the reply goes only to the list.

But on Dwight's post..... to the list, I hit reply and noticed that the To:
window in outlook was filled in with both Dwight's email address AND the
address of the list. Digging further, I see that his post on the list has
the Reply-To header set to both his email address AND the list. But most
peoples post to the list don't do that.

So far I haven't dug deep enough, but I get the distinct feeling this is a
client MUA problem. I suspect that the new version of mailman is doing
something different that the old version masked. More specifically, I think
the list software is doing something different, but not incorrect.

I'll dig further after sleep :) (and yes, dwight, you'll get duplicates of
this post ;))

Jay