Re installing XP on Sony

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Fri Mar 4 18:55:47 CST 2005

Some time ago I posted the definition of on-topic/off-topic that I'm using
for both cctech and cctalk.

Until (and if) the majority of commonplace computing changes from the
Windows paradigm to something very different, XP will not be on topic.
Period.

However, that being said - given that the poster wasn't a "drive by" I think
the ones of us who got our "panties in a bunch" about the post would have
been much more agreeable with an "OT" flag in the subject.

Can we move along and put this behind us please?

Jay West