Re installing XP on Sony

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 23:38:58 CST 2005

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 21:01:35 GMT, Pete Turnbull
<pete at dunnington.u-net.com> wrote:
> FWIW, I'm in complete agreement with Dwight, and well remember the
> newsgroup he means, having used it from 1994 until its eventual demise.
>  Actually, it's still there - but has become an alt.fix.my.pc group.

I am also in complete agreement.  I will be one of the first people to
unsub if this list turns into a discussion about modern machines and
modern operating systems.  There are *numerous* options for that.
There are very few resources like this one for ancient machines; don't
pollute it.

-ethan