minor list changes

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Sat Mar 5 19:14:04 CST 2005

> And yes, I'm considering a personal email to each new list member, and
> expecting a response. That will keep the automated tools out.

When I joined this list, I had to send a personal e-mail to the moderator
explaining my interest in classic computers.

Apparently this was discontinued fairly quickly because said moderator
got a lot of such messages to read. But that was the first day of the
list's existance. I guess now the number of new subscribers per day is a
lot less.