FS: ThinkPad 700C (SF Bay Area, free to good home)

Patrick patrick at vintagecomputermarketplace.com
Sun Mar 6 15:17:46 CST 2005

I have an IBM ThinkPad 700C that boots Windows 95 (it actually runs
nicely, I dare say better than Win2K3 on my current 1Ghz desktop).  The
display hinge is broken, so its aesthetics are lacking a bit, but if
you've got another 700C that isn't working, this is a good machine for
parts.  Comes with power adapter, original docs, and battery (unknown
condition).  I'll ship to you for cost (US only, sorry), or if you're
local you can pick up.

If there are no takers, I'll be tossing it.  Hopefully it finds a good
home.  It's a nice little machine, just outside my collecting scope.

http://www.vintagecomputermarketplace.com/view.cfm?ad=1610

Thanks!
Patrick