PDP 11/45 problems.

Jim Beacon jim at g1jbg.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 18:17:31 CST 2005

Hi,

I think I have arrived at pretty much the same point as Jay on my 11/45. Ive stripped it down to the minimum - processor, memory management, memory (UFUM) and timing generator.

Toggling in from the front panel, I can see the data lines change, but I'm not getting address data on the Unibus.

My next test, is to try and look at the address data between the processor and the memory management module.

Does anyone have any other tips?

Thansk

Jim.

Please see our website the " Vintage Communication Pages" at WWW.G1JBG.CO.UK