PS/2 -> Indigo adapters

David Holland dholland at woh.rr.com
Tue Mar 8 12:37:35 CST 2005

One reason:  Learning experience.

I can now say I've dinked w/ Eagle, designed, and etched my own PCB
boards, played around w/ PIC's, and I've now got a PIC programmer should
I feel the urge to play w/ them again.

I've also got a deskside Crimson, I should theoretically be able to use
the adapter with.  (With the appropriate cable adapter of course.)

I suppose I could of wired up an adapter for my Crimson keyboard to work
w/ the Indigo, but then I'd still not have the challenge of building the
things myself.

(That and the Crimson's mouse is a optical jobby that's in pretty rough
shape, barely usable, and in dire need of replacement.)

David