Mick & Brick's Bit-Slice MicroProcessor Design Re: Must have books for Vintage Computing

Joe R. rigdonj at cfl.rr.com
Wed Mar 9 10:46:33 CST 2005

   The problem(s) are that (1) I don't know what a reasonale price is (2)
there are already a number of people that want them and who's to say which
one should get them. It's just easier to put them on E-bay and let the
market sort it out.

   Did you get the OS-78 manual and disks that I sent? I kept the boxs so
the disk are loose in the package (and inside bubble wrap) but I separated
them into groups and stuck them in different places in the manual so be
careful when you unwrap it. There are also two disks that I found on the
floor. I don't know what's on then and they bent up and dirty so you may
not want to put them in a drive but I'll leave that up to you.

   Joe