1702's

J.C. Wren jcwren at jcwren.com
Wed Mar 9 20:27:26 CST 2005

    Generally speaking, any time you see 'RARE!' or 'L@@K!' in an
auction, it's highly overrated common junk.  In fact, I generally use
that as a criteria for the credibility of a seller.  If they have
several auctions of 'RARE' items, I avoid them like the plague.  If it
says 'Unusual', or some other word, I'll give them a look.  But I just
love how ceramic 40 pin DIP 8051's are RARE!.  If they are, I'm sitting
on a bloody fortune.

    --jc