Quasijarus Media: can anyone here write TK50s?

Michael Sokolov msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Fri Mar 11 11:51:30 CST 2005

1

> and what format do they need to be written in?

Physical tape record level images are on my FTP site, just write them to
the tape.  Treat it as a foreign tape whose format you don't know or need
to know.

(The "don't need to know" part refers to those merely *writing* tapes.
If you do want to know the format, you are more than welcome to, and it's
described in the documentation, specifically in "Installing and Operating
4.3BSD-Quasijarus UNIX on the VAX".)

MS