Age

M H Stein dm561 at torfree.net
Mon Mar 14 14:53:15 CST 2005

---------------Original Message:

Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:41:42 -0500
From: "John Allain" <allain at panix.com>
Subject: Re: Age

Let me point out that Jay had specifically mentioned this
thread as one of the annoyingly off-topic ones.

It's even worse now that people are off the track twice,
not even keeping to the first diverted topic.

John A.

---------------Reply:

With all due respect to Jay and the moderators, I think
it's a pretty unfriendly list if we're not even allowed to get
to know a little about each other.

I see that this thread is also on CCtech, so I assume that
the moderators do deem it as on-topic; we're certainly all
over ten years old, very much related to computers, and
some of us are most definitely "classic"s.

I suggest that we leave it up to Jay & the other moderators
to let us know when a thread has strayed too far, and, when
they do, act accordingly.

mike

BTW: Add me to the 59 year olds, if I'm not already there.