My Data General Nova 4/x page, update

Philipp Hachtmann hachti at hachti.de
Tue Mar 15 09:51:28 CST 2005

Hello Tom,

take a look at http://pdp8.hachti.de/gallery and be happy about your
tape drive's state.....

I have just visited your nova page. Seen the photos. Your gallery thing
is very similar to mine.... I have written a bash script which increases
the (partially dynamic) generation of gallery pages with multiple size
etc. Perhaps we could collaborate in that point?

Try
http://henning:muh@pdp8.hachti.de/gallery/test/admin.cgi?action=edit_desc
and tell me if you like the idea (I know it's not new.... of course....)

The controller..... I am still fighting against my reason..... Shipping
is very expensive and I don't know if I will ever use the RTP stuff
again because I have problems with my other cards: my digital input and
output card don't do anything reasonable - and I cannot get any
documentation. the only thing which works perfectly is the analog output
(really cute device - sound card for the honeywell??)
So PLEASE give me some time to think about it again. If you have already
had costs, I will pay them in any case!

Best regards,
Philipp :-)