TU56 restoration

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Wed Mar 16 12:48:39 CST 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 12:12 -0500, dvcorbin at optonline.net wrote:
> > David, do you have all the TU56 manuals and prints that you need?  I
> > have several TU56 manuals and the TC11 manual and prints (which
> > would not apply to your PDP-8 implementation).
> >

> NO! [are they available on BitSavers????]

I have a fairly complete set (haven't checked to see what I *might* be
missing) of TU55, TU56, TC11, TC01, TC08, etc. manuals.  I think I've
lent them to Al in the past for scanning so they should be available on
BitSavers.

If there's still something that's missing, let me and Al know and I can
lend them to Al for scanning.
--

TTFN - Guy