I have a VAX 6400 that I don't want anymore

Kapteyn, Rob kapteynr at cboe.com
Wed Mar 16 14:42:41 CST 2005

I know that it's not a desktop.
I have seen VAX installations as big as a semi trailer, and then I've seen the desk sized ones.

So far I have limited my collection to "hobbyist" classics like my Altair and H8.
But a "business" machine like a VAX could be cute too.
Especially if it has a front panel with lots of lights and switches ?

I tried to find photos on the web, but no quick success.

Thanks,
-Rob