Xerox 820 documentation.

Randy McLaughlin cctalk at randy482.com
Wed Mar 16 16:37:41 CST 2005

From: "James Fogg" <James at jdfogg.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 3:44 PM
>> Hi I own an Old Xerox 820 machine,
>> Can anyone help to find documentation for it ?
>> Also is there a way to download programs onto it using the
>> serial/parallel port ?
>
> Doesn't it have 8 inch diskette drives?

It could use either 8" or 5.25", it came with a single-density controller
but there were a number of third party double-density upgrades.

The 820 is a clone of the bigboard.

I don't have any of Xerox's docs but I just got a huge pile of
Micro-Cornucopia mags that have a lot of info on the 820.

It is on my to be scanned pile which is large.

Contact me off-list and I'll see if I can help.

Randy
www.s100-manuals.com